Better Weed Control in Wheel Tracks
Spinning wheels on your boom-sprayer displace air. The result is usually to displace smaller droplets away from the wheel tracks; we have all seen this!
- The system works buy using a nozzle one half to one full size larger nozzle than on the rest of the boom for a slightly increased rate, but that's only a small part of solving the problem.
- Twin fans in this situation have the effect of counteracting the updraft behind your machine.
- All of our Twin Fan nozzles has larger droplets with greater momentum which assist in overcoming turbulence.
- By placing one immediately behind each wheel, the twin pattern provides cover for the adjacent fans to overlap internally, resulting in a triple pass and awesome coverage.
- The overall result, well, it just works!
Available NOW in three different nozzle types WITH Nozzles with Caps & Seals.
- PREMIUM Air Twin Ceramic,
- Twin Fan Air, and
- Twin Fan Low Drift (non AI) and suitable for PWM.